- Responsible for answering 50-80 calls per day
- Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with medical claim submission procedures for the CMS 1500 & UB 04 claim forms
- Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with completion of provider enrollment applications
- Provide explanation of claim payment questions
- Responsible for escalating complicated claim questions
- Provider support for Web based applications & EDI claim submission
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Medical Billing Experience
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills, active listening skills, and proper phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency, including use of web applications & Microsoft suite
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top