Insurance Healthcare Consultant
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Candidate must live in Lower Kent or Sussex County, Delaware.
- The primary work location is within Sussex County Delaware at various State offices 4 out of 5 days a week. Travel to the Newark, De office required one day each week.
Candidate must live in lower Kent or Sussex County Delaware
Candidate must be willing to travel to client sites 4 out of 5 days per week
Candidate must be fluent in Spanish – oral and written
Prefer candidate have Medicaid knowledge/ experience
Candidate must be able to work independently will little supervision.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top