Installed Base Specialist
Installed Base Specialist
Assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations. Provides process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes. Advocates the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities. Understands and analyzes account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with company management and the customer/partner side. Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting the company's policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/partner requirements in the development of automated solutions (web based, EDI).
- Co-work with Global Office (Back office) to manage the quote-to-billing process as well as making sure the accuracy and quality in the perspective of support & control to fulfill HP guideline.
- Responsible for large accounts' account analysis, farming plan and co-work with Sales to make sure existing renewal / conversion
- Actively respond to customer's queries and escalate customer's issue for a resolution in a timely and supportive manner.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top