Installed Base Programs Manager
The Installed Base Programs Manager Compute and Data Center will be working within Enterprise Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and the key responsibilities include:
- Working with product marketing, identify and develop specific programs that target our installed base that allows HPE to upsell, shorten replacement cycles and retain end of life customers and attach complementary products for Compute and Data Center Networking business.
- Position solutions/offers to field can easily understand including distinct value proposition associated with each offer. Working with product marketing, develop value proposition(s), offering/ segment messaging, and manage/monitor their delivery
- Works with operations and across EG to drive operating model for the for installed base initiatives across marketing, regional teams and sales.
- Develop/own IB scorecard/dashboard and associated metrics/goals/ benchmarks; track/report progress against them
- Working with business operations/analytics understand customer retention and attrition rates.
- Direct cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of installed base plans
- Assist with development of sales training materials
- Develop closed-loop post-analysis for IB programs and identify/execute indicated actions
- Drive/execute/evaluate marketing strategies and tactics that drive demonstrable revenue, share gains and customer/partner engagement
- Strong partner to sales in key account acquisition/ development
Education and Experience Required:
- MBA or advanced university degree an advantage, BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Computer Science highly desired.
- Previous roles associated with installed base
- 7 years experience working in the compute or networking industry
- 5 years marketing and or sales experience
- Prefer 5 years regional business unit/sales or country business unit/sales experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Expert knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account-based marketing
- Expert knowledge of advertising/direct marketing/research vendor practices and procedures
- Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and the company’s offerings/strategy
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Excellent written/oral communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top