Installed Base Account Specialist
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the powerof technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works forthem. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way ourcustomers live and work. Learning does not only happen through training.Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow,and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talentedcolleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching andstretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support toaccelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reversementoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths acrossour multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superiorsolutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) andTechnology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in ourfocus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports ourcustomers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We arethere for our customers – come join us!
Installed Base Account Specialist
- Single customer point of contact to manage thecustomer operational requirements throughout the sales contract life cycle in atimely and accurate fashion
- Ensure all customer engagement and orders meet HPECompliance guidelines
- Develop & drive Service Level Agreement (SLA)improvement plan with cross-functional team, leading to higher total customersatisfaction (TCE)
- Execute Sales strategy to expand the existingcustomer Installed Base through proactive renewal planning to farm and identifynew DCC growth for upsell, upgrade & consolidation
- Leverage sales enablement tools ie RAPID and variouscustomer BI intelligence , providing sales analytics to identify opportunitiesfor new DCC account growth and minimize erosion (ie upgrade, upsell, End-of-Support-Life)
- Act as a sales catalyst for leads nurturing incollaboration with Sales and Marketing to land more customers & enhance thecustomer buying experience
- Drive customer orders linearity, and minimizebacklogs and slippages
- Arranges & actively contributes to regularaccount reviews, proactive input to the renewal planning process, attendscustomer & account planning meetings
- Contributes to E2E renewal for transactionalnon-complex deals to release Sales capacity for new logos and New Style ofBusiness
- Manage on behalf of Sales the SFDC (Sales ForecastingTool) Renewal pipelines to provide insightful opportunities and build healthysales forecast for Sales to win more business
- Meeting individual metrics related to the activitiesunder their responsibility & customer account related metrics for theirallocated accounts.
Knowledge, Skill and Competencies:
- Customerfacing, customer understanding, relationship and good time management skills
- Goodleadership skills and cross functional expertise
- Goal-driven,creative and attention to details
- Stronganalytical and good organizational skills
- Excellentpresentation, communication & listening skills at managementlevel
- Abilityto work independently and as part of a Team – across organizations &across geographies.
- Goodunderstanding of HPE portfolio, contracts & revenue processes E2E &compliance
- Naturallyproactive & demonstrates clear sense of ownership
Education & Experience Required
- Universityor Bachelor’s degree preferred, fresh graduates may also apply
- Typically3-5 years of Inside-sales/IT experience for account management support(preferred)
- Experiencedeveloping positive relationships and solving customer problems
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building longterm relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical andbreakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary andshared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s mostattractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities,work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top