Installed Base Account Specialist
- At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t justbelieve in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people whentechnology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas toimprove the way our customers live and work. Learning does not only happenthrough training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people tolearn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to workingalongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learnthrough coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided byfeedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share ourknowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superiorsolutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) andTechnology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in ourfocus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports ourcustomers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We arethere for our customers – come join us!
Installed Base Account Specialist
- Single customer point of contact to manage thecustomer operational requirements throughout the sales contract life cycle in atimely and accurate fashion
- Ensure all customer engagement and orders meet HPECompliance guidelines
- Develop & drive Service Level Agreement (SLA)improvement plan with cross-functional team, leading to higher total customersatisfaction (TCE)
- Execute Sales strategy to expand the existingcustomer Installed Base through proactive renewal planning to farm and identifynew DCC growth for upsell, upgrade & consolidation
- Leverage sales enablement tools ie RAPID and variouscustomer BI intelligence , providing sales analytics to identify opportunitiesfor new DCC account growth and minimize erosion (ie upgrade, upsell, End-of-Support-Life)
- Act as a sales catalyst for leads nurturing incollaboration with Sales and Marketing to land more customers & enhance thecustomer buying experience
- Drive customer orders linearity, and minimizebacklogs and slippages
- Arranges & actively contributes to regularaccount reviews, proactive input to the renewal planning process, attendscustomer & account planning meetings
- Contributes to E2E renewal for transactionalnon-complex deals to release Sales capacity for new logos and New Style ofBusiness
- Manage on behalf of Sales the SFDC (SalesForecasting Tool) Renewal pipelines to provide insightful opportunities andbuild healthy sales forecast for Sales to win more business
- Meeting individual metrics related to the activitiesunder their responsibility & customer account related metrics for theirallocated accounts.
Knowledge,Skill and Competencies:
- Customer facing, customer understanding,relationship and good time management skills
- Good leadership skills and cross functionalexpertise
- Goal-driven, creative and attention to details
- Strong analytical and good organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, communication & listening skills at management level
- Ability to work independently and as part of a Team- across organizations & acrossgeographies.
- Good understanding of HPE portfolio, contracts &revenue processes E2E & compliance
- Naturally proactive & demonstrates clear senseof ownership
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top