Inside Sales Representative - Thai Speaker
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
The Inside Sales Representative in HP Financial Services – Channel/Commercial space has a specific mission to grow HPFS’ business through its channel partners in the non-named accounts space.
This growth will be achieved through the continuous development and nurturing of relationships with HPFS’ Strategic Partners and a highly effective use of the Programs and Tools available (CAF Program, Partner Education Programs, Partner Connection Portal).
- Perform majority of work independently, over electronic communications means, from a central location
- Independently moves leads through the entire sales process, using the “Partner Connection” portal as the #1 day to day tool
- Proactively sells HPFS’ services through partners, while interacting with HP Enterprise Groups
- Achieves set quota and goals
- Focuses on high-frequency, low-volume business in order to increase penetration rates in non-named space
- Involves PDMs as necessary for high complexity sales or where competitor is face-to-face with customer
- Participates in development of partner Joint Business Plan, sales strategy & quota setting, in conjunction with PDMs
- Identifies and allocates internal and external resources to deliver transactional or solution sales
- Interface with specialty buyers, e.g., IT, Procurement, etc. or with business executives.
- Pursues opportunities in assigned territory, account or product line
- Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate sales opportunities
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Actively manages the account to protect and grow HP’s business; coordinates all account forecasts, planning and reporting
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals
- Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively
About the candidate
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning
- Understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure
- Understanding of a select set of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company’s share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Understanding of pipeline management basics and ability to explain benefits to partners
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top