Inside Sales Representative (Supporting India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a reverse mentoring program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on Converged Infrastructure. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Assists other inside sales outbound to sell products, services, and supplies to selected customers in a designated market area or accounts via telephone.
- Closes sales on assigned products and with assigned customers, with supervision.
- Participate in promotion campaigns by handling outbound and incoming calls.
- Applies standard policy for following up on customer questions and orders.
- Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand company’s Installed base.
- Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Maintain sales reports and data reporting for pipeline management.
- Uncovers opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the client.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Executes opportunity and lead management.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
- Liaise with customers in India.
- Shares quota with the field.
- Typically 1-5 years of experience in telesales with fundamental understanding in technology (networking, data center, etc.)
- IT fresh graduates will be considered as well.
- Ability to communicate and understand Hindi will be advantageous.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to learn complete company portfolio of products.
- Understand sales process.
- Time management skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first:We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action:We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart:We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top