Inside Sales Representative (Mandarin Speaker)
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a reverse mentoring programwhich allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
EnterpriseGroup works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions.By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and TechnologyServices into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus onConverged Infrastructure. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers withthe transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for ourcustomers – come join us!
- Assists other inside sales outboundto sell products, services, and supplies to selected customers in a designatedmarket area or accounts via telephone.
- Closes sales on assigned productsand with assigned customers, with supervision.
- Participate in promotion campaignsby handling outbound and incoming calls.
- Applies standard policy forfollowing up on customer questions and orders.
- Build and maintain solid customerrelations that protect or expand company’s Installed base.
- Actively collaborate with fieldsales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Maintain sales reports and datareporting for pipeline management.
- Uncovers opportunities that drive incrementalrevenue.
- Establishes professional workingrelationships with the client.
- As dictated by the selling model,establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek jointopportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Executes opportunity and leadmanagement.
- Attains quarterly targets and annualquota.
- Support South East Asia, Taiwan andHong Kong regions.
- Shares quota with the field.
- Typically 1-5 years of experience intelesales with fundamental understanding in technology (networking, datacenter, etc.)
- IT fresh graduates will beconsidered as well.
- Ability to communicate and understand Chinese(Mandarin/Cantonese) and English languages.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks andcompeting priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to learn complete company portfolio ofproducts.
- Understand sales process.
- Time management skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst:We believe in the power of collaboration -building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Biasfor action:We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart:We are driven to innovate – creating bothpractical and breakthrough advancements
Whatdo we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours,a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasantand international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Youcan also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top