Inside Sales Representative - Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime! The Sales Graduate program offers you the opportunity to live and work in Prague, with colleagues from various countries in Europe. You will receive exceptional training in Sales during 2 years with opportunities to grow into a sales professional in the fascinating world of IT. Peaked your interest?
In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account by proactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through “cold calling” in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
In this position you drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution. Interface and build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities. Work very closely with external partners. As dictated by the selling model, engage partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals. In this way you orchestrate the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively. Finally you nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HPE, representing the entire HPE portfolio of products and services. You will have account responsibility with quota.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies (maximum one year after graduation)
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales
- Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities
- Able to clearly articulate HPE value propositions and solution discussions with customer
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements
- Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
- Proficiency in Hungarian & fluent in English, while Romanian language knowledge is a great plus
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
- International work experience (the location is Prague!)
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits (attractive sales plan, insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
In case you are willing to move to Prague, but you already have a few years of experience or finished higher education more than a year ago, feel free to apply – we might have a similar opportunity for your as well soon in the same team.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top