Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our team.
Number of positions: 23
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will be responsible for driving revenue in the K12 and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) markets. The ISR will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in a designated region.
The ISR must also proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for the partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities in relevant Aruba Networks systems.
- Annual quota attainment
- Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth in designated region in K12 and SME
- Revenue from net-new customers
We value our sales team and we have a few perks you might enjoy:
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Friday Lunches provided at Aruba
- Free Gym located in building
- Complimentary Espresso machine and Tazo Teas
- Follow up on Aruba Instant Evaluation recipients
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Route leads as appropriate to Territory Managers and/or Aruba Partners
- Customer demos
- Process Non-Standard Pricing Requests
- Assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
- Prospecting for new business for Territory Mangers
- Appointment setting for Territory Managers
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to K-12 and other SME customers to identify sales opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Aruba and HPE reps to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft
- Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of sales experience.
- Proven sales performance.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required.
- Complex negotiation and selling skills, required.
- Proven experience demonstrating proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Proven experience understanding the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and / or maintaining existing business.
- Proven experience in the ability to clearly articulate company value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Proven experience demonstrating the ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Ability to learn and gain a thorough knowledge of the company's portfolio.
- Proven experience demonstrating strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Ability to mentor peers.
- College degree.
- Experience selling in the networking, wireless, or security industry preferred.
- Dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time
- Portland, OR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top