Inside Sales Representative
- Provides sales support and with greater account responsibility in an assigned territory/account.
- Conducts field visits.
- Consistently maintains a 6-month rolling pipeline and meets Inside Sales Rep led goals set by segment management
- With little supervision, proactively contacts customers and sells products, and services.
- Completes lead follow-up within assigned area of responsibility.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the client and seeks out new opportunities in account.
- Works in assigned territory/ account.
- Shares quota with the field
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of selling or IT experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Exhibits knowledge of company Global processes and how to manage business across regions.
- Demonstrates ability to mentor peers.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of company portfolio, observed via customer interaction, test scores, and limited reliance on SAs, pre-sales, or internal resources to discuss products or solutions with our customers.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Demonstrates performance with increased year-over-year attach rates.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Solid customer negotiation skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top