Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company which enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking results driven candidates that will be responsible to proactively contact customers and sell HPE products and services. In this role you will join a team of existing Inside Sales professionals who are based in Mississauga, Ontario. You will be responsible to open the sales conversations and follow through the entire sales cycle through to closing the deal. We are hiring multiple representatives and are able to consider new graduates as well as experienced candidates. We are actively interviewing to be considered apply today!
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are motivated by the opportunities a sales role presents than this opportunity is for you! You can also expect to be mentored and coached throughout your career at HPE to help you reach & exceed your career growth goals!
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas and metrics
- Leverage and build channel relationships to strategically grow revenue
- Responsible for outbound customer calls to hunt and utilize prospect development and lead generation skills.
- Assessing competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Capable of learning & leveraging HPE's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Ability to research and understand client's industry to enable to understand client business strategies and challenges.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activity within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast management in accordance with sales center business process in Salesforce
- Execute opportunity and lead management while uncovering opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists (Solution Architects/Field Sales) to support complex deals.
- Listen to customer needs and tailor messages to customers based on their needs and tie in promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services where applicable.
- Keen to be a student of the business and consistently up to date with the latest trends, changes and challenges in the IT industry.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience or recent graduate in business or related field
- Experience working with channel partners and distribution within an IT organization would be ideal
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Knowledge in IT Tools (database systems; MS-Office and computer/web based tools.)
- Demonstrated organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities at one time.
- Ability to solve common and complex business issues and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exhibits knowledge of HPE portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed/won revenue set by segment.
- Familiar with prospecting methods and tools for cold calls and lead generation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top