Inside Sales Presales Solution Architect (f/m)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Do you have the ability and enthusiasm to work with sales but also be a bit of a technical guru? Would you like to take on an active role in the company and work in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture, with world-class professionals working alongside you? Presales is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions, designed to help our customers. As a key member of a technical team based in one of three European locations you’ll have the ability to influence opportunities and help Hewlett Packard Enterprise win deals against clever competition. You’ll work on complex opportunities and with multiple groups to design winning solutions.
As Presales Solution Architect you will be responsible for providing Pre Sales technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives. Through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training you will support and drive delivery of revenue goals.
As part of the Presales team you’ll have a variety of roles to play:
- Speaking to customers to understand their requirements
- Becoming a trusted advisor and providing the best solution for the customer
- Helping the sales team convince the customer that Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the best solution
- Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom
- Out-witting the competition
- Working with partners to support multiple routes to market
- Understanding and evangelizing HPE products and solutions
- Training and achieving accreditation to Hewlett Packard Enterprise ExpertONE standards
The ideal candidate should have some of the following but suitable graduates will receive ongoing training to acquire these skills provided they are able to show the right aptitude.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions
- Awareness in competitive solutions knowledge.
- Understands data business center components and how IT is used to address business needs
- Demonstrates current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems
- Has a high level understanding of the HPE product roadmaps
- Communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Solid level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges
- Demonstrates solid questioning techniques and related communications skills
- Fluent Language skills in English and German
- Location Prague: P-ISR
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top