Inside Sales Executive
HPE Enterprise Services is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Inside Sales Executives.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
This requisition is being used to pipeline candidates for future needs.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services is the global business and information technology services division of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise. As one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries, we help clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and manage to advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of Hewlett Packard Enterprise together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients.
The Inside Sales Executive is engaged as part of the extended sales team contributing to moving sales opportunities to closure.
Job responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates ability to apply IT and/or industry solution, product, service knowledge to solving business challenges
- Demonstrates a successful ability to leverage HP’s portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition
- Coordinates/Owns account plans elements on one/multiple accounts
- Focuses on deals/opportunities, and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of HP products and solutions
- Establishes a professional working relationship with the client’s C-Level & IT organization, and develops a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client
- Participates in development of sales strategy & quota setting
- Participation in the design of own individual sales plan
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP- conducted surveys and reports
- Analyzes and understands win/loss results for assigned accounts
- Works with and leverages Alliance Partners to deliver solution sales
- Utilizes the support of presales and specialists, depending on account coverage, to participate in or lead deal pursuit
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast discipline in accordance with sales center business process
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage
- Acts as a first interface for assigned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams
- Will provide coaching and mentorship to other Inside Sales Representatives
- Contributes to sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment
- Meets/Exceeds quota goals
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Four Year University/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Technically savvy
- Digital/Social Media savvy
- Experience in the following is important: sales, proactive origination, account retention and development, relationship management, sales deal making and advancement, alliance partner selling, upselling and cross-selling, driving new sales campaigns
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top