Inside Sales Account Manager
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Introduction to role
Joining Hewlett Packard Enterprise will give you the opportunity to become a sales professional with opportunities for development and growth. To help you achieve your career goals, we will work with you to create a comprehensive development plan that includes both structured learning and on-the-job training. In addition, you’ll be assigned a mentor whose role will be to provide information, encouragement, and support to help you succeed in your new position. Join the Hewlett Packard Enterprise family and get your career off to an excellent start.
Roles and Responsibilities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking candidates that will be responsible for actively hunting new sales opportunities for sales, while selling and supporting customers in the IT technology area. The team is responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns and support of installed base calling efforts. The inside sales rep works collaboratively with management to drive marketing programs, lead qualification, demand generation, sales initiatives, demo development, sales support, and driving incremental revenue, all while working closely with internal and external Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers.
Build Your Career Here
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides a rich career path in a sales track. When you join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role, which will give you a better understanding of where you fit within our organization. You will be engaged in real, meaningful projects, helping you build both professional and sales skills. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from a sales development manager, senior experts, managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Arts or Sciences
Some experience in customer service and/or sales.
The below experience is also required
- Outstanding verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills
- Basic organization, analysis and communication skills. Knowledge of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in IT Tools (database systems; MS-Office and computer tools)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
Initially working under the guidance of a sales representative, you’ll become increasingly independent and pro-active as you move up the scale. Experienced employees will develop specialist areas of knowledge and may be appointed in accordance with business needs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must be able to apply develop subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Coaching skills
- Solid understanding of sales process.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside Sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams.
- Project Management skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top