Inside Sales Account Manager
HPE is seeking candidates that will be responsible for actively prospecting on expired & open Deal Registrations/Quotes, prospecting on net new accounts based on targeted Partner acquisition accounts/whitespace target customers, calling out on a Partner’s pipeline from their CRM Tool, and assisting on customer calls to upsell & cross-sell to increase an opportunity’s deal size to ensure the value of HPE’s Solutions are top of mind. The candidate will also be responsible for working and managing net new opportunities passed from HPE Inside Sales & Conway/Plano Channel Enablement Manager (if available), executing on various campaigns that drive HPE Product awareness and drive customers to HPE/Partner joint customer events, and conducting HPE product trainings with aligned Partner sales teams.
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Exceptional Business Acumen
- Prospect Development or Lead Generation Skills
- Excellent collaborative skills with the management/field /partners
- Strong partner management/engagement experience
- Excellent presentation skills demonstrated in current role
- Vast knowledge in HPE’s Pricing Programs and Promotions available to partners & customers
- Excel/SFDC reporting skills and quality SFDC hygiene
- Outgoing, charismatic attitude and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to apply IT and/or industry solution, product, service knowledge to solving business challenges.
- Demonstrates a successful ability to leverage HPE’s portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Ability to research and understand client’s industry to enable to understand client business strategies and challenges
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close. Manages a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Arts or Sciences
- 2 Years IT Sales Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Channel sales
- Strong knowledge in IT Tools (database systems; MS-Office and computer tools)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top