Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Account Manager
Introduction to role
Joining Hewlett Packard Enterprise will give you the opportunity to become a sales professional with opportunities for development and growth. To help you achieve your career goals, we will work with you to create a comprehensive development plan that includes both structured learning and on-the-job training. In addition, you'll be assigned a mentor whose role will be to provide information, encouragement, and support to help you succeed in your new position. Join the Hewlett Packard Enterprise family and get your career off to an excellent start.
Roles and Responsibilities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking candidates that will be responsible for actively hunting new sales opportunities for sales, while selling and supporting customers in the IT technology area. The team is responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns and support of installed base calling efforts. The inside sales rep works collaboratively with management to drive marketing programs, lead qualification, demand generation, sales initiatives, demo development, sales support, and driving incremental revenue, all while working closely with internal and external Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Arts or Sciences
- 0-3 years of experience in customer service and/or sales
- Outstanding verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills
- Basic organization, analysis and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in IT Tools (database systems; MS-Office and computer tools)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must be able to apply develop subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Coaching skills
- Solid understanding of sales process.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside Sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams.
- Project Management skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top