HPE Financial Services helps customers determine smart and effective ways to invest in technology to make their business great. Helping customers change the economics of IT, HPE Financial Services delivers a full range of leasing, financing and lifecycle asset management services. The company develops financial solutions that enhance customers' ability to deploy an IT infrastructure that meets their needs today – and into the future.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Professional to join us at our Plano office, to help expand and grow HPE's Financial Services business.
- Sells the entire portfolio of HPEFS solutions, products and services
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understands client requirements and competitively positions HPEFS solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities and maintains this data in the Salesforce.com CRM tool
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a sales professional representing financial or enterprise IT sales or products
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of HPEFS portfolio of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top