Inside Channel Sales Specialist (iCSS)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for an InsideChannel Sales Specialist (iCSS) to join our team.
The iCSS will be responsible forlocating, recruiting, training and developing qualified Channel Partners inorder to achieve corporate objectives of sales, growth, profits and visibilitywithin the partner community.
The iCSS must also prospect byproactively making outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for thepartner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support,working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue.All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for theirrespective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities.
Additionally, the iCSS will beresponsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets in a designatedregion of the United States. The ICAM is also responsible for reporting andanalyzing partner data they are currently supporting.
Opportunity for Advancement: Thesuccessful candidate will be motivated to meet sales objectives in the iCSSrole for an average of 12-18 months. After this initial period the candidatewill be open to potential assignments to field sales and/or channelopportunities so long as the business environment and headcount allows.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to strategicpartners to identify sales opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) anddrive partners’ revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partners that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partners and appropriate ARUBA NETWORKS salesreps to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programsincluding Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partnersatisfaction.
Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in Inside Sales required.
- Proven inside sales performance.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation required.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven,forward-thinking manner required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience selling wireless, networking, or technology security solutions preferred.
- Portland, OR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation oftech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work andpersonal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and ITcan rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wideperformance optimization and trigger security actions that used to requiremanual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity andlower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top