INGENIUM Consultant Insurance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is anindustry leading technology company that enables customers to go further,faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud tothe data center to workplace applications, our technology and services helpcustomers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and moresecure.
Learning does not only happen throughtraining. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learnand grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongsidetalented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coachingand stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and supportto accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a“reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge andstrengths across our multi-generation workforce.
ES Applications Services helps customersbecome an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processesand technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation andmanagement of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Actingto Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leadingEnterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most needhelp. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation,modernization, development, testing and management.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in thepower of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers,our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – wetake advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven toinnovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
5 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 7-9 years of overall IT experience
- 5-7 years of working on INGENIUM. This should include COBOL coding, INGENIUM configuration and customization, writing technical specs, conducting peer reviews and business understanding
- Insurance knowledge. Preferably LOMA or equivalent certified
- Experience in gathering requirements, solution architecting, development activities and addressing production support issues related to INGENIUM application
- Experience with webservices
- Should have worked on AIX, Windows
- Experience with DB2
- Good communication skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top