Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Leads project teams responsible for the design and implementation of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support across multiple segments and business areas.
- Consults with senior business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned areas
- develops overall sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and external partners and clients for quality audits, quality management and building quality culture.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall quality leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and initiatives into sales operations tools and activities
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 4-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to provide operations support for sales activities
- Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- Evaluating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top