Information Technology Auditor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE’s internal IT environment is one of the largest and most complex in the world, including one of the largest SAP installations in the world. HPE uses cloud-based systems, mobile and web based applications, and other cutting-edge forms of technology to run a wide variety of IT hardware, software, and service businesses. In addition, HPE delivers outsourced enterprise IT services to thousands of clients globally.
The IT Audit Specialist should be able to identify and test risks and controls, and draw conclusions for SOX and non-SOX IT and integrated audits. He or she may be engaged to identify and monitor key performance indicators and provide ongoing assurance regarding systems reliability, or provide advisory services to HP business and IT teams. In this context, the auditor is provided an opportunity to collaborate and team with audit colleagues, design and develop audit software, perform prospective analysis, and present persuasive audit results. Accordingly, building strong relationships with IT management, business unit management and external auditors is an essential competency.
Specialist level auditors should have sufficient IT audit experience to work independently and multi-task, with support and guidance from Lead auditors and managers. The candidate must possess strong English writing and verbal skills.
- Perform non-SOX IT audits, and some SOX audits.
- Assist in planning and scoping audit engagements.
- Utilize internally developed tools to document key controls and test results
- Design and execute audit testing and associated workpapers
- Written and oral communication of audit findings in English
- Collaborate with External Auditors, and Financial/Operational Internal Auditors, HP business and IT teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide advisory/consultative services
- Ability to travel globally without restrictions.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience;
- CPA or equivalent highly desirable
- A relevant certification is a big plus (e.g. CISA, CIA, CSSP)
- An ability to independently perform technical IT auditing
- The ability to work well in small teams
- 3 years IT auditing experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills writing and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top