Information Security Officer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering outsourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
Location: This position is open anywhere in the USA where we have an HPE office location (Except CA & NY) and would require travel to Camp Hill, PA on as needed basis.
THIS IS A MID-SR. LEVEL POSITION AND REQUIRES HEALTHCARE/HIPAA EXPERIENCE.
State Agency Healthcare experience highly desired. CISSP highly preferred!
General oversight of privacy and security related to HIPAA Privacy and Security rules and State privacy laws. The Account Security Officer is a trusted resource. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding of HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations and state/local privacy laws.
- Evaluate the day to day work conducted on the CLIENT account and conduct risk assessments to determine impact
- Review Policy Compliance Management and vulnerability reports
- Conduct annual user access reviews with account business unit managers. Conduct monthly reviews of privileged.
- Coordinate full risk assessment every three years.
- Coordinate annual SSAE16 audit with various Client resources and third party auditors
- Work with the onsite trainer to conduct HIPAA new hire training for new hires and transfers from non-healthcare accounts.
- Maintain all documentation supporting HIPAA compliance including Privacy and Security Manual, Risk Management Plan, Incident Response Plan.
- Work with the client during the annual disaster and recovery drill.
- 24/7 availability for any emergencies including any privacy and security events reported by the SIEM SOC and 24/7 availability to address privacy and security incidents in general.
This is the list of core responsibilities for the Account Security Officer and is not all-inclusive. The Account Security Officer may perform additional duties as needed to support the HCI organization or the client account needs. This is the list of core responsibilities for the Account Security Officer and is not all-inclusive.
- 5 years’ experience in data privacy and security. Healthcare experience is required. State agency healthcare experience highly desired!
- Bachelors or undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma, or combination of education, certification and relevant experience
- Experience with emphasis in information security and regulatory or other compliance management
- Experience with risk management techniques.
- Experience with health care environments and compliance planning and implementation
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements including HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, ISO, SSAE16, Safe Harbor, and Data Privacy
- Skilled in planning, problem solving, analysis, collaboration, and communication
- Knowledge of HPE operations and methodologies a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Share Point
- Professional certification such as CISSP, GSEC, etc. highly preferred!
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Team player
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy.
HPE benefits package includes state of the art medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life insurance, LTD & STD, 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week of optional vacation buy program, 11 paid holidays and additional sick days, Stock purchase discount program, employee discount program, 401K, etc.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top