Information Network Security Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE’s Enterprise Security Services division is experiencing significant growth. Strategically important, the focus of the team is to manage risk and provide security intelligence to our customers. Offering ‘Best-in-class’ security services, HPE ESS presents an outstanding opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking for talented and passionate Security specialists to join our Enterprise Security Services (ESS) – Security Consulting team in CEE. The Infrastructure and Network Security (INS) Security Consultant is required to work on and lead the security part of major projects for commercial and government customers. We are seeking an innovative and motivated consultant who under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design, and implementation tasks related to the development of security solutions to meet the customer’s requirement.
The consultant will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition the consultant will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards and best practice relating to the proposed security solution.
The INS Senior Security Consultant:
- Is able to articulate the business benefits of INS solution to business/technical customers as appropriate, helping them to identify potential future opportunities and bringing them to the attention of people who can commit the required resources to realize those benefits
- Contributes to security pre-sales, consultancy and service delivery deliverables as directed by the Regional Practice Leader
- Is a specialist in Infrastructure and Network Security domain from technical perspective, capable of understanding and resolving complex security issues
- Is a collaborative person who can work with customers, colleagues and partners. They will demonstrate personal flexibility and focused delivery to ensure the team deliver quality solutions and increase customer satisfaction
- Is familiar with overall security services portfolio offerings, security products and associated key partners, and presents deep knowledge of INS domain services, products and vendors..
- Always stays on message but are aware of new ideas/products and ready to suggest innovative ideas for consideration
- Contributes to the development of Proposals, White Papers, Presentations or other content supporting ESS INS offering
- Is a mobile worker typically involved in pre-sales and service delivery visits to customer locations
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6 years of professional IT experience (with at least 4 years of professional experience on positions related to INS)
- Expert level, practical knowledge (including installation, configuration, troubleshooting and design) of at least 3 leading products from INS domain; work experience with CheckPoint, F5, Fortinet and/or Tanium products will be additional advantage.
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of INS solutions
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family
- Fluency in English and one of CEE languages (i.e. Czech, Hungarian, Polish or Slovak)
- Very good Knowledge of MS Office (most importantly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Car Drivers License
- Professional Accreditations (CISSP, CISM, Vendor Certifications, …)
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, GDPR, NIST etc) confirmed by respective certifications or relevant experience
- German and/or Russian language skills will be a great advantage.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top