Information Developer for Corticon Training Program
Must pass the technical training class
There will be one week of onboarding and healthcare training and 1 week of Corticon training
All training will be conducted at the HP El Paso site
- All participants must be onsite for the training and 100% attendance is required
- Once training is completed, an assignment will be made to an HP healthcare account
The below represents general expectations of the job once assigned to an account.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in any major
Knowledge and Skills
Basic computer skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top