Information Assurance Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for an Information Assurance Engineer work in Kansas City, MO. The candidate who fills this position will be a full time employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract.
- Engineering support and assessment across a wide range of cross-functional areas of Cybersecurity (CS) services in support of a multi-site Data Center through;
- integrating security into the SDLC,
- project planning, information security guidance and technical expertise in the following areas: WAFs, VPNs/Tunnels, Tenable ACAS (Security Center, Nessus and PVS), CCRI (SRR), RBAC, DoD PKI, FIPS 140-2 Compliance, Equipment Sanitization, Security Incident Response, Spillage Quarantine/Cleanup, Automate Security Baseline Enactment, Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Assessment and Authorization (A&A);
- quality planning and control.
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in designing and/or automation solutions for the following products; Tenable ACAS (Security Center, Nessus and PVS), DoD PKI, Palo Alto WAF, Data Encryption, McAfee HBSS/ePO, DoD IA Toolkit, Splunk, DISA STIG/SRG implementation and evaluation and DIACAP and DIARMF.
- Must have IAT L III certification (ie CISSP, CASP, GCED OR GCIH)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top