Information Assurance Analyst - Secret Clearance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals to join our team in a broad variety of positions supporting a large Information Technology (IT) contract that depends on reliable, secure IT systems. This contract will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the IT infrastructure essentials to current and evolving mission set. The major support areas in this contract are Program Management, IT Operations and Maintenance, Engineering, and Applications Support.
The Homeland Security and Defense segment of HPE is seeking an Information Assurance. This position will be the Security engineering lead to the client and for all HPE personnel on the program.
The Information Assurance will:
Conduct and manage all DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) activities necessary to:
- Ensure all information systems within the purview of AFDW/A6 are certified and accredited and securely operated and maintained throughout each information system’s lifecycle IAW federal laws and regulations, DoD, DIACAP, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) policies and guidance.
- Ensure designated system IAMs and IAOs maintain system situational awareness and initiate actions to improve or restore system IA posture.
- Conduct annual security reviews of all system IA controls and test selected system IA controls as required by Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Establish and maintain system certification and accreditation documentation within the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) repository.
- Develop and maintain C&A packages for 844 CG controlled systems.
- Maintain C&A compliance on the NIPR and SIPR AFNCR systems, including 844 CG NMCC systems.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis and data manipulation skills.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and can communicate with client business and technology leaders.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor’s degree.
Typically, 3-5 years of working experience in information assurance related fields.
Security certification required
US government Secret DoD clearance required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top