India Sales Pricing Expert
India Sales Pricing Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages complex data and business analyses for Pricing and Pricing Initiatives and to develop Business Operations plans and make recommendations
- Works independently to construct complex models to forecast business performance
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations
- Works with cross-functional teams and Business Leaders
- Evaluate and Implement pricing strategies based upon current business and competitive market dynamics
- Focus on List pricing activities and influences discounting and promotional practices with the intent of maximizing overall operating profit
- NPI Pricing – Support List Pricing as the launch of New Products
- Co-ordination with TS on all the above activities to ensure consistency of pricing uplift/update
- Communication of regular Price Position to countries/region stakeholders
- Consultation in Pricing Governance and Levers Strategy for Margins and Discounts
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Levers for all GEO's
- Preparation of Region specific Pricing Proposals including competitive position and review with Region Executives to meet business and financial objectives
- Strong Excel and Presentation Skills
- Business Analysis Skills
- Basic Product Knowledge
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Market Knoweldge
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top