Human Resources Operations Advisor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a world ITleader and we have opportunities across the globe to grow your career.
A fantastic and rare opportunity exists to joinus as a Human Resources Operations Advisor on a permanent full time basis inour Forest Hill offices. You will provide HR operations support to our SouthPacific employees through the employee lifecycle right from onboarding to exit.
Yourresponsibilities will include:
- Partneringwith other HR functions including compensation and benefits, payroll, talent management,labour relations in delivering overall HR services to the business andemployees
- Engaging andpartnering with our benefits providers and regulatory authorities as relevant.
- Implementingand managing multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifyingareas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matterexpertise and solutions.
- Providinganalytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees atthe country level and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Resolving HRsupport cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answeredimmediately through service centers.
- Assistingwith increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, andfinancial data, and audit results.
To be successful in thisrole, it is essential that you possess the following:
- CompletedBusiness / HR degree.
- Prior experience working in HR Operations,compensation, benefits.
- Knowledge and awareness of human resourcesprocesses and Australian payroll practices.
- Excellenttime management, prioritisation and ability to work to critical deadlines.
- Strongattention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MicrosoftOffice including Outlook.
- Developed ability to use HR productivitytools, systems and HRIS applications such as Workday.
- Ability to workindependently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issuesand decisions.
- Previous experience withReturn to Work a distinct advantage.
If you are a self-starterand enthusiastic team player who is looking to start your career with a worldleader, then apply now!
Applicants must beAustralian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We areunable to consider candidates on temporary visas or require sponsorship orrelocation. Please apply if you have unrestricted work rights inAustralia.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top