Human Resources Generalist - 1 Year Temporary Contract
People are everything.
The dreams they dream, the things they think, the ways they work, their individuality, and how we put them together in teams, are all that makes us what we are.
We are special because they are special.
Human Resources is the department that makes the most of our people. It’s at the heart of every business decision in every part of our business. Creating the environment in which people innovate. Spotting potential and knowing how to use it. Championing the importance of the individual while thinking strategically.
HR makes HPE the best place for the best people to be.
Our HR Generalist provides vital all-round support to an assigned business entity by using their specialist skills to deliver customer focused HR programs, services and consultancy that will improve business and operational performance.
With access to specialists in every HR discipline, you’ll provide a comprehensive range of support including benefits, compensation, diversity, education, staffing and relocation, delivering efficient, effective core services based on integrated end-to-end processes.
- University degree (ideally a degree or equivalent diploma in Human Resources, or a related field of study)
- 5-7 years of experience in HR
- Ideally professional HR qualifications
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Understanding of at least one of the following: employee/labor relations, diversity, staffing, compensation, benefits, and or training and development
- Understanding of employee and manager coaching and counseling, organizational development principles, teambuilding expertise, conflict resolution, consulting, and facilitation
- Ideally working knowledge of labor laws and government regulations
- Basic competency with technology as it relates to Human Resources and computer proficiency
- Project and or program management ability
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pragmatism and business awareness
- Enthusiasm for change and challenging convention
- Fluency in local language and fluency in English
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top