HR Team Lead with Italian
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of a team delivering HR operational services for an European customer
- Develop and update the policies and procedures to ensure the compliance with local legislative requirements and customer requirements
- Work closely with quality department to identify opportunities to increase process effectiveness
- Support the HR applications upgrades and/or enhancements
- Manage the induction process for new joiners
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian
- Minimum 1 year of experience in leading a team (5 ), preferably in outsourcing or shared services environment
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll/Time Management principles
- Ability to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Customer focus and solution oriented
We are offering:
- Employment contract
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional trainings
- Medical package
- Multisport card
- Life Insurance package
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Wellness Program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top