HR Portal Web lead
HR Portal Web lead
JD – HR Portal Web master lead
- Support HR regional and global content for employees and managers to consume HR content. Create, publish and maintain HR country specific content so that it is available for employees and managers.
- Legally accountable for managing the review of all content once expiration extensions are requested. Based on Records Retention requirements of content review after 1 year.
- Facilitate the process of gathering and prioritizing tool and process feedback from key operational stakeholders in partnership with program subject matter experts, vendors and IT partners.
- Maintain the standards and guidelines for HR portal content as designed by Marketing Employee Engagement and Human Factors Engineers.
- Develop business cases and as-is/to-be business process documentation as needed to support planning and design stages of new product development.
- Accountable for supporting the Regional Content Managers with the overall delivery implementation of the work.
- HR Web site analysis for the content whenever new program in place based on Review Business requirements.
- Provide high-end data analytical reporting support through the Adobe cloud
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes, including scenario and test case generation, end-user testing logistics of portal and testing executions.
Education and Experience Required:
. First-level university degree
. Typically 3- 6 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
. Developed general Human Resources (HR) knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Knowledge in specialized area of HR systems (i.e., HPEOnline , write4hr ,Dream weaver , SharePoint solutions ).
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools
- Very Good Knowledge in HTML
- Attention to detail and very good time management skills.
. Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top