HR & Payroll Administration Specialist with Portuguese
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Enter HR and Payroll data
- Point of contact for customer employees for time and attendance and payroll
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required: date entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions.
- Post payroll activities.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Document workflow and work procedures.
- Cross-train designated back-up to administer and process time and attendance and payroll.
- Advanced knowledge of Portugese language
- Bachelors’ degree with Accountancy/Finance/ Math /Foreign Language Faculties/Or Accountancy School is an advantage.
- Good English skills, both oral and written.
- Analytical skills, being process-minded, reliable
- Basic MS Office products knowledge.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top