HR Operations Advisor I
- Implements and manages one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolves employee Human Resources (HR) support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data.
- Scope is typically limited to one country or functional area.
- Supports process development with guidance.
- Supports more senior level colleagues.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall Human Resources (HR) environment.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation. decisions.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top