HR Operations Advisor I
HR Operations Advisor I
Who we are
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
What we will do together
You will provide administrative support to major programs impacting HR Global Services in Tunisia by:
- Implementing and managing one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifying areas for process improvements; providing solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assisting with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolving employee Human Resources (HR) support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assisting with basic reporting needs and analyzing survey, employee, and financial data.
- Supporting process development with guidance.
- Supporting more senior level colleagues
- ELC processes management (60%)
- Archive (20%)
- Labor authorities transactions (10%)
- Other admistrative tasks (10%)
- Scope is typically limited to one country or functional area.
Who you are
You have a First-level university degree or equivalent and an experience of
typically 0-2 years in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
You also have basic HR knowledge and a strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office: good level of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Structured and Organized
- Customer oriented
- Able to learn quickly and be at ease with HPE tools/applications
- Able to interact with different people and manage multitasking
- Able to work with remote management and teams
- Bilingual in French and English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top