HR Operations Advisor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technologycompany that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s mostcomprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplaceapplications, our technology and services help customers around the world makeIT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- Implements, manages, and problem-solves issues for an entire process or system of moderate to high complexity.
- Consults with Human Resources (HR) leaders to identify process improvements, ensure understanding and successful implementation of new processes, and works with Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) to test process improvements.
- Contributes to priority projects that impact employees at the country or regional level and may lead projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Resolves most complex HR support cases and effectively manages and follows up on escalations.
- Provides input on HR Operations transaction, reporting, support or content tools.
- Leads internal HR outsourcing transitions of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides support for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Outsourcing (MADO) deals, including coordination, escalation and issue management.
- Develops and delivers trainings for new processes, programs, and platform rollouts.
- Scope can be located at the country, regional, or global level, within multiple business units, or within a functional area.
- Contributes to region- or function-wide solutions.
- Manages moderately complex businesses and environments.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Experience in cross-functional areas, such as compensation, benefits, staffing, recruiting, or Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Strong general Human Resources (HR) knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong ability to use productivity tools, HR systems and applications.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, execution, and implementation.
- Ability to recognize and effectively manage the consequences of a process.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top