HR Operations Advisor
HR Operations Advisor
Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and support. Processes HR data according to 'the company' policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle. Identifies emerging applications and recommends process improvements and simplification that support business and HR strategy. Works across the business, functional, and regional areas of 'the company' to recommend IT investments and improvements to HR tools. Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements (e.g., data management and integration of data). Re-engineers processes at regional and country level and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability. Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring and lower-level external hiring. Ensures seamless support through Contact HR for both front- and back-end processes. Defines the strategy for HR Operations support of Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing (MADO). Leads, coordinates and provides HR Operations support for all MADO employee transitions.
- Implements and manages multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data, and audit results.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top