Provides a full range of HR support and program implementation activities across multiple businesses, functions, and geographies. Delivers programs and policies developed globally that are specialized for local or regional requirements. Acts as a consultant and partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, and employee relations strategies and policies. Ensures HR programs are implemented based on business-specific priorities and legal requirements at the country level. Collaborates across the HR organization to deliver an integrated portfolio of services to all employees. Systematically deploys policies and structures established by HR functions while delivering differentiated solutions based on unique business needs, local market pressures, and the competitive landscape. Supports talent acquisition efforts of staffing and recruiting, and partners with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and outsourcing (MADO) to ensure new employee integration success. Consults with managers and other stakeholders on employee relations issues. Interfaces with managers, employees, government agencies, and other external representatives in consultation and negotiations as necessary.
- Provides intermediate level of customer support to employees and managers for complex Contact HR cases; escalates as necessary.
- Develops program delivery and presentation materials to support program delivery and implementation.
- Analyzes employee data to provide research for human resources programs and reports findings to support HR program development and delivery.
- Develops a broad understanding human resources programs and a working knowledge of the business.
- Identifies implementation obstacles within businesses.
- Represents HR to internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in human resources functional area or HR Generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed knowledge of human resources.
- Basic legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Developing business acumen.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability to respond independently to moderately complex inquiries.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top