HR Director, Data Center Infrastructure Group
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
This critical strategic HR Business Partner role will report directly to the VP HR, Data Center Infrastructure Group. This position will help provide overall strategic HR leadership within DCIG. The HR Business Partner will engage closely with business leaders to develop and drive the people strategy, encompassing a comprehensive workforce strategy in support of business objectives, organizational effectiveness, change management, talent development, and employee productivity and engagement.
- Drive the people strategy and organizational design, and the process of transformation, talent management, and workforce planning.
- Lead change initiatives and implements specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives.
- Acts as a consultant and partner to HPE businesses and functional organizations.
- Align performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce desired behaviors.
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitors effectiveness through the tracking of key measures.
- Balance corporate, function, geographic and business needs in deploying HR programs to the business unit.
- Collaborate with worldwide HR program/policy/process owners to deliver effective HR programs.
Locations preferred: Houston, TX or Palo Alto, CA
- Typically 12 years of experience in HR function or multiple HR functions and/or generalist role.
- Leading an organization through significant change.
- Designing and implementing HR strategies globally, or within a large matrixed organization.
- Partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions.
- Experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers.
- Experience leading HR for a technology business.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top