HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
In this role you will act as a consultant and partner to the company businesses and functional organizations. Drive the people strategy and organizational design, and the process of transformation, talent management, and workforce planning. Lead change initiatives and implements specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives. Align performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce desired behaviors. Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitors effectiveness through the tracking of key measures. Balance corporate, function, geographic and business needs in deploying HR programs to the business unit. Collaborate with HR program/policy/process owners to deliver effective HR programs.
- Represent the full spectrum of HR functions, programs, and processes within a global business or function.
- Establish and maintain relationships with top management (typically L2 or L3) in order to drive the execution of HR programs.
- Responsible for designing an organization that effectively implements HR programs and processes.
- Develop the change management strategy within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
- Lead the HR programs and processes within the business or function. Assess HR implications of the business strategy, identify opportunities to further meet business needs, and design solutions.
- Represent the business or functional organization to the rest of the HR community. Collaborate on design of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific perspective.
- Evaluate proposed HR programs to determine organization-wide viability. Act as the senior adviser inside the organization during the implementation phase.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
- Coach senior leadership within the business or function on issues that impact HR.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a diverse range of HR functions desired.
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers.
- Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is required.
- Preferred - Experience consulting/partnering with highly analytical business teams, i.e. Finance, Engineering, Analytics.
- This position will require up to 25% travel.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Intimate business knowledge; understands financials and business model dynamics.
- Excellent program management and process development skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top