HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. Ready to lead and help drive our people strategy? If so, read on.
The HR Business Partner will serve as a consultant and partner to the HPE Software Support business and Software HR functional organization. In this role, s/he will:
- Drive the people strategy and organizational design for the Software Support business unit, including the process of transformation, talent management, and workforce planning.
- Lead change initiatives and implement specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives.
- Align performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce desired behaviors.
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitor effectiveness through tracking key metrics; collaborate with HR program/policy/process owners to deliver effective HR programs.
- Support the business operations of the Software HR function through developing and managing communications, regular HR reporting, tracking, and budget management, collaborating with HR partners in our Centers of Excellence, and providing general support to the HR leadership team.
- Project manage critical organization transformation and change management for Software.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Use extensive business knowledge to drive the execution of a wide spectrum of HR programs.
- Proactively engage in strategic business planning where there is HR impact in order to ensure the successful implementation of HR programs and processes.
- Contribute to the development of change management strategy within the business.
- Manage HR programs for the business; conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of financial and workforce data.
- Represent the needs of the business on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between HR and the Software Support business in program implementation.
- Drive the development and implementation of Software HR function programs and processes.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in HR or MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in multiple HR functions, a generalist role, and/or a strategic business partner role
- Experience in project management and designing and implementing HR programs within a large business unit, implementing programs for a global business unit preferred.
- Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong project management and process development skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top