HR and Payroll Administration Specialist with German
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Act as a first line of contact for clients in order to consult and support them in HR related matters
- Deliver HR transactional services in a specific area such as employment, training, compensation, benefits or pensions
- Actively support the transition of personnel administration activities into HP center in Poland; assist with preparation and implementation of internal policies and procedures
- Update and maintain employee records in compliance with regulations
- Provide efficient customer service via phone or email concerning HR related matters
- Review and verify incoming and outgoing documentation for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with established policies and procedures
- Prepare reports concerning personnel administration process
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Customer focus and solution oriented
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in outsourcing or shared services environment will be an asset
We are offering:
- Working in an international company
- Opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional trainings
- Private medical care
- Benefit sport system
- Life insurance
- Wellness Program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top