HPFS-Copier Dealer Finance Representative
HPFS-Copier Dealer Finance Representative
Come join the HPFS Team. a This is an incredible ground floor opportunity to be on the ground floor of a 50B market calling on Copier Dealers where the finance attach is 80%.
The Channel Account Representative is a member of the HP Financial Services (HPFS) Sales team. This person is responsible for driving HPFS engagement with specific HP channel partner(s). Engagement includes recruiting and developing partner relationships and supporting daily transactions aligned to the Go To Market programs for the partner, their inside sales team community and end-users buying from those resellers.
Responsibilities include, daily transactional support with HP Dealers, face to face meetings, joint business planning, program development, dealer training and HPFS funding and service goal attainment. Ability to travel 50%.
- Pro-actively prospect, sell, maintain and grow new dealer relationships with specific HP authorized dealers, end-user customers and HP sales teams.
- Engagement includes supporting daily transactions aligned to the go to market programs for the dealer, their inside sales team community and end-users buying from those resellers driving incremental HPFS lease funding and service volume.
- Contribute to supporting specific HP authorized partner(s) teams, HP sales teams and end customer accounts to meet assigned volume quota.
- Work with internal operations teams to ensure customer satisfaction and service standards are achieved.
- Utilize consultative sales approach to identify opportunities with specific HP authorized partner(s) and end-user customer accounts. Educate specific HP authorized partners & HP sales teams and end-user customers on the benefits of leasing and the leasing process, TCO and NPV analysis.
- Train HP & Channel sales people about the benefits of leasing and participate in joint sales/phone calls with these sales people.
- Provide feedback to business development on competitive data, as well as products needed to support the business.
- Contribute to leasing penetration into HP's Channel Market; increase HPFS lease customer base.
- Maintain familiarity with the IT & Lease/Finance marketplace, competitors and their products.
Strong sales proficiency as demonstrated by quantitative achievements in the areas of sales and account management
- 3+ years' experience in selling, leasing, and financing products through a Manufacturer/dealer/distributor network
- Four year college business degree required; MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of financial statements, tax returns, and credit qualifications and proficiency in use of a financial calculator (HP 17B)
- Demonstrated capability in the use of Technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional work manner
- Ability to thrive in demanding sales environment; travel to sales offices
- Travel requirement: approximately 50%
- Working knowledge of financial statements, tax returns, and credit qualifications and proficiency in use of a financial Calculator (HP 17B), provide PV analysis and savings demonstration
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically +3 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the Copier leasing industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go- to market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HPFS offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HPFS share of the business
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top