Help Desk Support Specialist (Public Trust Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector National Security Organization for a Help Desk Support Specialist in Washington, DC.
This position provides an escalated level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been escalated by lower tiers. Support will be provided remotely, over the phone, or via email. They will be required to develop solutions for network, desktop, and server problems. Develops, maintains, and implements all systems, applications, and networking configurations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Exchange, SharePoint and other server applications
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top