Helion OpenStack System Integrator
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Basedon OpenStack technology, HPE Helion OpenStack is the world’s premiere OpenStackbased cloud technology platform for private, public, and hybrid cloud delivery.HPE Cloud is one of the fastest growing divisions within HP, building anddelivering a portfolio of innovative OpenStack cloud solutions.
Weare looking for individuals with strong technical leadership skills to helpdeliver private and hybrid cloud solutions for HPE’s enterprise customers
You willhave strong analytical skills and be capable of de-composing complex customerproblems and managing the solution.
As anOpenStack System Integrator, your role will be to work primarily at customer sitesto implement cloud solutions for our enterprise customers. You will work with our OpenStack Solution Architectsand our team of OpenStack specialists as part of the solution activity.
Yourresponsibilities will include:
– Delivering HPE’sHelion OpenStack solutions into customer environments and ensuring solutionsworks as specified
– Integrating the Helion OpenStack solution intocustomers’ environments, for example: LDAP/AD, Monitoring, Networking andStorage infrastructure
– Troubleshooting deployments and identifying problemroot causes.
– Working with our architecture & engineeringteams and the OpenStack community to design and deliver innovative solutions that meet ourcustomers’ needs.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have many of the following skills and attributes:
– Excellent Linux skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience in OpenStack deployments and familiaritywith the key OpenStack technologies
– Familiarity withorchestration tools such as TripleO, Chef, Puppet, PackStack etc
– Familiarity with management and logging tools such asIcinga, Nagios, Logstash
– Experience in security mechanisms and identitymanagement systems, e.g. Certificate hierarchies, LDAP/AD.
– Experience with, configuration management, debuggingand troubleshooting in Linux environments.
– Familiarity with high availability concepts andhands-on experience in setting up high availability solutions, e.g. corosynch,pacemaker, keepalived as well as native HA solutions like HA RabbitMQ, HA-MySQL
– Experience in performance analysis
– Experience with scripting languages, eg Python, Bashetc
– Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top