Healthcare Business Intelligence Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Deal with analytics, back-end reporting, member configuration, other insurance for MMIS.
- Through self-directed activities act as a liaison between client and technical groups, using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements for the Provider subsystem
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements determination
- Decomposition of high-level information
- Ambiguity analysis
- Business process modeling
- Developing structured user manuals and training.
- Visualization modeling
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client’s business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions. Influence the strategic direction of clients.
- Lead analysis teams on large projects.
- Lead requirements management and change management processes.
- Direct development of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
- Lead business studies and present study results to company and client senior management.
- Coordinate and participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
- Leverage industry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
- Promote and direct process improvement activities and training of peers and clients.
- Assigns work to others.
- Leadership of BA resources assigned to project.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- May develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Candidate must have previous experience as a healthcare / insurance business analyst.
- Experience dealing with analytics, back-end reporting, member configuration, other insurance for MMIS (MUST).
- Recommended: IIBA CBAP™ (or equivalent) certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry-certification.
- Experience working on a Medicaid Account preferred.
- Candidate MUST have the following skills / knowledge: requirements elicitation via interviewing and workshop facilitation; requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business process modeling of current state and desired/future state processes; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity/innovation to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; developing and communicating a vision for project/system; providing thought leadership; mentoring; effective verbal/written communication; preparing and delivering effective presentations; experience in one or more industry domains.
- PLUS: Function Point counting; survey design and execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modeling; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top