Healthcare Business Intelligence Analyst
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
EnterpriseServices is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving morethan 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses andgovernment agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investmentsto better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion ofdata, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, andadvance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We alsobring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter toour clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions fortoday’s IT environments.
Formore than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise anddelivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPEEnterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-criticalservices and value to their enterprise.
- Dealwith analytics, back-end reporting, member configuration, other insurancefor MMIS.
- Throughself-directed activities act as a liaison between client and technical groups,using superior communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validaterequirements for the Provider subsystem
- Decompositionof high-level information
- Businessprocess modeling
- Developingstructured user manuals and training.
- Applyindustry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development,enhancement, and maintenance of a client’s business systems, processes, andproducts using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combineindustry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology todevelop innovative business solutions. Influence the strategic direction ofclients.
- Leadanalysis teams on large projects.
- Leadrequirements management and change management processes.
- Directdevelopment of visualization, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Developand maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule,budgets and expectations.
- Leadbusiness studies and present study results to company and client seniormanagement.
- Coordinateand participate in proposals, feasibility studies, and new business developmentactivities.
- Leverageindustry knowledge and client relationships to assess the business implicationsof the application of technology to the current and future business environmentand to identify new business opportunities.
- Promoteand direct process improvement activities and training of peers and clients.
- Assignswork to others.
- Leadershipof BA resources assigned to project.
- Providetime / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- Maydevelop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Candidate must have previous experience as ahealthcare / insurance business analyst.
- Experience dealing with analytics, back-endreporting, member configuration, other insurance for MMIS (MUST).
- Recommended: IIBA CBAP™ (or equivalent)certification obtained.
- Ideally, recognized industry-certification.
- Experience working on a Medicaid Accountpreferred.
- Candidate MUST have the following skills /knowledge: requirements elicitation via interviewing and workshop facilitation;requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation,analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information intodetails; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs;distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizingrequirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuringconsistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business processmodeling of current state and desired/future state processes; defining andmanaging scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability;identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity/innovation to solvingcomplex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively;developing and communicating a vision for project/system; providing thoughtleadership; mentoring; effective verbal/written communication; preparing anddelivering effective presentations; experience in one or more industry domains.
- PLUS: Function Point counting; survey design andexecution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals andtraining; visualization modeling; business rules modeling; develop andexecuting acceptance test plans.
What do we offer?
Extensive socialbenefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, makeHewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPEour goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantlyevolving career opportunities.
If you are looking forchallenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitelywant to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top