GWE Solution Architect
The Solution Architect will advise customers across Greater Western Europe and propose and develop TS Consulting related solutions within the EG business for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. He/she will do this in the pursuit or delivery phase of an engagement. The focus domain of expertise is either:
- Data Center & Hybrid IT
- Storage & Big Data
- Workplace Mobility.
Activities that will be primarily be part of the job are:
- Delivering customer presentations and workshops
- Advising on strategy, target architecture, roadmap and business cases
- Developing & defending customer proposals
For this position frequent travel is required within the GWE territory.
The ideal candidate:
- has a proven track record in delivering consulting engagements and projects to larger enterprises or organizations
- has a commercial mindset
- is able to take up a leading role
- has 10 years of industry experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Architecting: Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to architect & design an IS solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity without unnecessary enhancements. Conversant with and able to apply multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, Information Technology (IT) service Management (ITSM), …
- Business Acumen: Ability to consistently apply IT industry knowledge, business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Technical: Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in areas like Data Center and Data Management. Keeps up to date with future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions (“trusted advisor” role).
- Commercial: Able to play a leadership role in business development and pursuit activities for large, complex opportunities. Ability to write Statements of Work for architected solutions and to apply program/project management methods for the implementation of these solutions. Build rapport and trust with client and demonstrates excellent consultative, solution selling skills.
- Leadership: Plays a leading role in and actively shares knowledge the Architect profession at both local and regional level. Coaches and mentors other architect and consultants
- Consulting: Build and manage long-term, strategic relationships at Executive level. Excellent customer influence and negotiation skills. Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a credible image.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top