Graduates Program - Junior Technology Consultant
Graduates Program - Junior Technology Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
HPE Communication & Media Solution (CMS) inside Enterprise Group Organization is the unit in HPE dedicated to provide End-to-End solutions to the Telco customers, Content and Service Providers. In this industry companies use the leading edge of technology to generate business and serve their customers. HPE CMS follows along this track and supports from envisioning to delivery and support of high value, business critical solutions.
HPE CMS works across domains of Digital Video Services, Actionable Customer Intelligence, Network and Digital Services, Operation Support Systems to deliver agility, customer excellence, platform innovation and network leadership.
Thanks to its long-standing tradition in the country and to the relevant engagements that contributed to the creation of specific competence centers, HPE CMS Italy works in an international context and supports activities within the country and abroad, strongly powering the potential for growth of the Professionals of the Unit.
The profile we are looking for is a young enthusiast Technology Consultant, keen to invest in his/her professional growth learning the implementation of new technologies, who:
- Is involved for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Has acknowledge competences in SW design for J2EE architectures: design patterns and related implementations as model view controller, dependency injection, aspect oriented programming. It is also nice to have the ability to apply agile methodology as SCRUM and rational unified process (RUP) approach in the SW design.
- Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating and manage existing applications; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
- Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
- Knowledge of Italian telecommunication context with specific focus on value added services area.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands HPE strategy and the role that the individual plays.
- Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
- Uses and contributes to technical forums within the HPE environment and local professional communities and technical user groups. Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.
Education and Experience Required:
0-1 years of technical experience and degree in computer science or related area of study.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable. Able to contribute to the design for deliverables.
Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
Able to fluently speak in English. French is not required but nice to have
Specific technical skills: object oriented programming, enterprise java programming (EJB3, JPA, Rest API), mobile application programming (iOS, Android), web programming (Angular JS, GWT, HTML5/CSS3), basic SQL knowledge
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Leading edge environment and context to grow own capabilities and experiences in the most advanced industries where the technology envisioning makes the difference, for the customer and for HPE.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top