Graduate Technical Programme
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) is the largest line of business in HPE Enterprise Services. This business unit combines next generation global infrastructure, experienced staff, and products, services, and solutions to meet client technology challenges. Within the HPE Graduate Technical Programme you will be embarking on a structured development programme for 24months. It is important that the successful candidate be willing and able to undergo Security vetting to the required level.
Graduates at Hewlett Packard Enterprise follow a detailed and individually tailored development plan to develop and build upon skills over a number of years at HPE. You are in control to develop your career skills with training courses, industry recognised certifications and the ability to rotate job role from a list of graduate opportunities to suit your interests and aspirations.
The core parts of this role are:
- Gain excellent experience in a number of technologies and disciplines whilst working alongside industry experts to develop technical skills in Network Infrastructure, Computer Engineering, Wintel, Virtualisation, Cyber Security and more
- Attend sessions designed to hone your soft skills
- Drive your career through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes
- Have access to 24/7 training courses, structured training programmes from licensed vendors and industry recognised certifications to give you the foundations to become a fully certified & experienced expert within Hewlett Packard Enterprise
What do we expect?
- A minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a computing discipline or have a strong interest in a career in IT
- Class of 2016
- A confident communicator and excellent organiser
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with strong time management and relevant technical skills
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team, and must be eligible to work in the UK
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be part of the ES EMEA ITO Delivery team, based in Erskine. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top