Graduate Sales Program (Barcelona)
Graduate Sales Program (Barcelona)
Did you know that you are using HPE's IT infrastructure on a daily Basis? All your posts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram are such examples! Or that our innovations have been integrated into your routines? Think about tasks such as booking flights online, watching TV-on-demand at home or even picking up money at the bank!
Worldwide and throughout Switzerland, companies rely on our professional know-how and are always ahead of their competitors thanks to HPE's comprehensive business solutions and state-of-the-art IT products. "Cloud", "Security", "Big Data" and "Mobility" are not just empty values for us. We offer our customers the best IT solutions for the "New Style of Business" and are at the forefront in terms of "idea economy".
Founded 75 years ago, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is still active in the innovation business with more than 252,000 employees worldwide and we are by no means tired! With a completely new computer architecture we are just about to turn everything you know about IT upside down.
HPE is offering driven, ambitious and sales-hungry talents a 2 year, cutting-edge and intensive Sales Program! This opportunity will pave the way to an exciting career as a Sales Professional in our Barcelona Sales Hub. You thrive and are motivated by challenge, incentives and success? You are willing to relocate to the vibrant business hub of Barcelona to join our team of about 200 international graduates? If so, this is your chance!
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS. We are looking for candidates who have:
- Business Fluent German AND English
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies or similar
- Experience or proven interest in sales and IT through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Account management and acquisition skills, along with industry knowledge in a particular territory
ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE. Starting with a 12 week onboarding training, HPE's Graduate Sales Program is designed to provide you with an intensive sales experience throughout which you will:
- Developing HPE's turnover on the SMB market
- Virtually manage and build a client portfolio by setting and executing sales strategies for an assigned portion of an account, territory or industry vertical
- Generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities
- Represent and sell the entire HPE portfolio. That is, carry out the complex sales of HPE's multi-product/service and integrated solutions, through cold calling
- Build targeted sales pipelines, create and develop account plans and forecast sales activities
- Work closely with outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Up-sell and cross-sell standard solutions to clients as part of our retention strategy
- Receive development workshops, sales trainings, career coaching and much more!
OUR OFFER. A market competitive compensation and benefits package which includes attractive sales plans, insurance, meal vouchers and much more! Our goal is to attract, recruit and develop a pool of young talents who have the potential and ambition to become members of the Swiss HPE Sales team. We strive for equal opportunity, work-life balance, and a constant development of our employees. Come join HPE, a dynamic and corporate IT environment, in which you will be given the opportunity to make an impact from day one!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top